View Single Post
Old
08-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowe Knows Best View Post
Where are the goals coming from? Outside of Nash there's no 30 goal scorer on this team. After that, Stepan and Callahan are the only capables to crack 20. Richards? Don't make me lol. Brassard? Hasn't done it yet. Kreider? Still a big question mark. And that's the better talent on the team. Boyle, Pyatt, Moore, Dorsett, etc aren't going to contribute enough offensively and I don't need stupid advanced statistics to tell me otherwise. The bottom line is this team offensively is challenged and they're small and soft. I personally think it's going to be a struggle all year and the defense and Henrik will have to bail the team out
Agree wholeheartedly. The "so called" experts who rate our forwards as #8 in the league and think on Boston and Pittsburgh may beat us out must be permanent residents of fantasy island also.

I see a year in which we struggle to make a 7th or 8th seed; these advanced statistica are a bunch of pure, unadulterated ********!

Like you said, where in the hell are the goals gonna come from with only one(1) legitimate 30+ goal scorer and perhaps 2-3 guys who may sniff 20+ goals?

Krieder hasn't proven **** a/o yet and Hags isn't a natural goal scorer.

So who else is gonna fill the net? Is AV gonna all of a sudden gonna turn a moribund offense into an elite offense? Good luck with that!