View Single Post
Old
08-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Lindberg Cheese
Report to Carousel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbackatu View Post
You should be a stand up comic; really. Truth is I have been attending Rangers games since 1960 and if fans around here see me as very negative(I call is objective) and a debbie downer, so be it. We are talking about the NY Rangers, far and away the worst of the original 6 franchises and the winner of one whole Stanley Cup in 73 years. Oh yeah, we also have a lousy GM who has been milking his success from 25 years ago and is stealing 5 mil+ a year from the organization.

I'm a firm believer in "put up or shut up" "****, or get off the pot.". So far, I see the fans around here and the dregs who work for the organization putting a postive spin on the team year in and year and out and, to date, the same ****ed up results!

Get my drift now? Or am I being too obtuse??
Look, we get it youve been a longer suffering fan than anybody on this site. Your dedication is to be respected but keep in mind that time served does not equate to time served well especially as you never fail to cite your resume in every post and it doesnt automatically validate your opinion. You are beginning to remind me of an old deadhead who claims he's been to 568 shows and "the Darkstar they played since 1989 doesnt count because they werent as good as the last one played in 73".