View Single Post
Old
08-23-2013, 04:59 AM
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechexpert View Post
I actually saw Slovakian team against Czech. Tomek looked really well in net. I liked Grman a lot, very mobile, plays hard, physical game, hardly beaten one on one. Made mostly good decision with the puck a can move puck a bit. He was easily the best D on team in my opinion. Roman didnīt impress me that much, his defensive game is very raw. Has some offensive potential though. Vadovic was okay in last game against USA.
Saw Bondra last season so I didnīt expect that much. Sadecky is decent player as well as Patoprsty and Horvath. Valjent has skills but is not dynamic skater which hurts him considering his size. No one stood out among Slovakian forwards for me.
I have never been a fan of Bondra, but to be honest, I have never seen him play so bad as he did in Trnava. The only thing he did well was tapping the stick on the ice in order to request the pass.

Vadovič was okay against US, was okay against Germany, but in 1st and 3rd match he was terrible. Rash in defensive zone, made a couple of turnovers there, though as an apology serves he was in pair with Škamla, who was bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagney View Post
Do you have any opinions regarding stand out players from other countries that participated? Sorry to go off topic but there's no thread for the tournament elsewhere.
Impose was easily the best player from Swiss team. Dynamic skater, good skills.
From German team no one stood out as Impose. Napravnik and Daubner had some good matches, I liked d-man Gläßl.
Czech team - same case. Kaše was solid in the first two matches, then he was stuck little bit. Špaček good scoring touch. Both netminders were okay.
US - Boeser easily the best forward of the tournament. I liked Floodstrand as well. Nobody from defense has impressed me, definitely Dello did not deserve to be named the best defenseman of the tournament. Henley was better. This tournament was not the best proving of US defense.

ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote