View Single Post
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Fueled by Passion
vCash: 500
Bison Training Camp Update

I stopped by Max Bell arena last night to check out the 2013-14 edition of the Bisons. I liked what I saw.

Ian DuVal was flying and looked great on a line with Aaron Lewadniuk and Taylor Dickin (they are all very fast, very smart and very skilled). Could be a very potent line.

New recruit Jordan DePape looked good, quick and with good hands.

The scary line of Paul Ciarelli, Dylan Kelly and Jesse Paradis was back together and looked big and strong. i would not want to be an opposing defenceman when they are on the ice.

the Bisons' defence will be their strength. some real good players. Dane Crowley is back as is Jeremy Schappert. Travis Bobbee looks smooth as silk and Darren Bestland brings something very special to this team. the next group are also very good - this defence is deep. Lee Christensen looks great, Brock Sutherland looks real good too. Recruit Luke Paulsen has real potential and there is a new guy back there - very smooth, looks like a pro. not sure who he is.

anyway i am looking forward to another very strong performance by the Bisons this year especially with the benefit of a European tour to start things off.

Ched is offline   Reply With Quote