View Single Post
Old
08-23-2013, 12:38 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Holy sweet mother of ****ing hell I hate Comcast. I switched to DirecTV about two years ago because I just couldn't deal with the incredible amount of ******** that Comcast was feeding me. I was able to deal with slower internet speeds with Verizon DSL and without getting the Phillies (the Flyers, for some reason, were not blacked out on Center Ice, but the Phillies were blacked out on Extra Innings). Well DirecTV just upped their prices and I really missed watching the Phillies on a daily basis, so I decided to switch to Comcast becuase there were good offers going on. I set up an appointment for today, and they don't show until an hour after the appoint window. They finally get there and tell me they have to come back because my house was disconnected from the pole (something I told them when I signed up and they said the tech would be able to handle). On top of that, I was told that the Comcast approved modem (which I bought through a link provided on their website) is not compatible with the equipment so I have to return it and get a different one (from the same website) or lease one from them. Then I got an email from Comcast talking about my changed appointment, and noticed that not only was the price higher than I was originally told, it also doesn't include the channels that I specifically asked for (Showtime and the sports package, which the person I ordered it from told me were included for free for the full two year contract).

How the ****ing **** does a company that is this incompetent still exist? I cannot express my hatred for this ****ing company enough. It is unbelievable. Luckily the last time I dealt with these *******s and they tried screw me over, I filed a complaint with the FCC and the NJ Board of Public Utilities and viola, I got a response from a corporate representative and everything was fixed. I plan on calling the same person after everything is all set up (hopefully) on Sunday.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote