Thread: Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk Part 2
View Single Post
Old
08-23-2013, 01:35 PM
EbonyRaptor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
Ok...so two issues..1. you be the coach..how would you set up our lines and d-pairs for this Rookies Tournament for giving us the best chance to win it with this roster? 2. What record will our Rookies Team achieve in the 3 games? I assume they will go to shoot-outs if necessary to decide games after regulatkon and OT if still a tied score.. My hunch is either that we dominate and go 3-0 sending Hawks fans into delerium about how good our pipeline is..OR they get beaten in all 3 games with our two vaunted first rounders MCNeill and Danault doing nada and held pointless...well it will at least be interesting to see how we stack up against other nhl teams rookies squads to see if our pipeline is indeed deep or whether our hype machines.must be tempered back down a notch...of course. TT and others like Clendening and Dahlbeck are not in this tournament so you could say not the best rookies squad we might assemble..but this probably is also true for a couple of our opponents too...it is simple...those we do have there must shine or at leazt hold their own..but if we get dominated then the critics will be on our top brass for over-estimating how great they allegedly are in selecting talent...so it will be vsry interesting to get some answerz.
I don't agree that the win/loss will be one extreme or the other, but I do agree with you that there will be plenty of Hawk fan hyperventilation one way or the other.