View Single Post
Old
08-23-2013, 10:00 PM
PredsV82
No

vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by predshabs View Post
Well I hate to break it to you with centers like this we will NEVER win anything. I would have rather had Grabo for one year at 3Million than Cullen for two at 3Million then 4Million, seeing how Grabo would have filled a center whole for one year then Watson could have fell right into place. I have not like this signing from day one unless Legwand is going to walk at the end of the year because Watson will still not have a spot next year.
Some of the other comments some people left just do not make any since seeing how management spent some money this year. Do you truly believe they want to lose with all this money invested. One thing I agreed with the media when the press conference was made about free agency is that this will limit not help the youngsters make this team this year.
Watson will not be ready for a top line center position next season. He will get some time with the big club this year during injuries then probably center the third line next year, with Legwand either departing or moving to the wing, or Watson playing wing until he gets acclimated to the NHL game.

PredsV82 is online now   Reply With Quote