View Single Post
Old
08-24-2013, 01:54 AM
MarkGio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
I was, and still am upset we passed on Taravenian and Girgesons and selected MJ. But we gained Seiloff who looks like he will be an impact dman in the NHL and be a total nightmare to play against. Then this season we passed on Shinkaruk which infuriated me at the time, but then some of the leaks about the players character and the fact so many teams passed on him make me tend to believe there's something there.

MG, we both dislike Feaster's trade history, but Weisbrod looks to be a very good drafter. He's had a large hand in selecting quite a few of the B's young guys. The fact that our recent picks have received such accolades and recognition on the WJ stage and their respective leagues are very encouraging signs. They scout these guys, not us, the fact they've already found several gems gains a lot of my confidence.
Maybe that's why it feels better. Most picks lately have grown and get better as they develop. With A by getting an overhaul in terms of policy, the development process should only get better

MarkGio is offline   Reply With Quote