View Single Post
Old
08-24-2013, 09:08 PM
AlexBrovechkin8
La Flama Blanca

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
XBox's online play was significantly more secure and typically faster this past generation, and I don't think even Sony fanboys would argue the point. With the required XBox Live membership for the next gen, I'd imagine that'll still be the case.

However, if PS4 sales do end up significantly trumping XB1's, more people online may make for a better experience (assuming Sony doesn't repeat their security and slow update speed issues).

My best guess is that Sony will resolve their online issues, and you won't notice much of a difference between the two online gaming experiences. So go with the system whose secondary features and exclusives you prefer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaSemin28 View Post
For what its worth, you need PS+ to play online for the PS4. PS+ is better than Gold (saying this as an xbox user), but if they continue the games with gold stuff on the XB1, then its pretty even imo. Currently, it looks like the XB1 will be winning from the start especially with the price difference being made up by getting a free game with the XB1 (You get FIFA 14 for free in Europe with it on release) so it will be interesting.
Thanks for the responses. I've always like PS better, but Xbox Live was fantastic. I normally don't even play games unless it's online, and recently I've only played sports games so online is my top priority. I'll have to do more research on the secondary features.

Anyone in here an Xbox or PS guy switching to the other console this time?