View Single Post
Old
08-25-2013, 10:01 PM
SeaOfBlue
No Leaf Left Behind

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by supert View Post
I am an Oiler fan . Seen Gio play lots . He is better then Franson on his worst day . Colborne is a joke . He almost Gagner age and has done nothing , but TLM fans seem to think he a bust . If Gagner is a bust what does that make Colborne ? Keep Colborne and convert him to stick boy . As the Flame fan mention there will be little to no difference from their 2nd to the Leafs 1st . Some prospect rank in the second rd could be draft with the Leafs first and some players project to go in the first will be available to Calgary in the 2nd . Seeing the Leafs burnt their buy outs , you want Calgary to take a cap dump you have to pay . Liles and your 1st for a prospect . I believe that is how the Leafs acquired Franson in the first place .
We don't want Calgary to take him as a cap dump, its just the fabrication of Flames fans minds. I have seen some good offers on here, even from some Flames fans, but how many of you have seen Franson or Colbourne play, because they play better than what you guys are valuing him at. There's a reason he was number 2 on our prospect list on NHL.com, despite having one of the deepest defensive pools in the league.

SeaOfBlue is offline   Reply With Quote