View Single Post
Old
08-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vital View Post
I'm thinking of getting a group of friends together and going to both games this year. Any recommendations of hotels to stay at? Or deals to look into? Also, how much are the tickets? The cheapest on Stubhub is $60 which is more than the average price for a preseason game. Thanks!
Tickets are still on sale through Ticketmaster depending on how many tickets you need and where want to sit. They start at $75 including fees for BOTH games.

As far as hotels go, I usually stay at an all suites timeshare type place. It really depends on how much you want to spend and what type of place you want. You can try going on VRBO.com or Flipkey.com and renting a suite of some kind and pile in a bunch of people. They often have the signature suites at the MGM grand on there plus plenty of similar places. There is a Marriott around the corner that has suites too. There is a place called the Carriage House around the corner that has fairly affordable suites but I've never stayed there. I like to stay at an all suites hotel when I go because I stock the fridge with beer, water and food. It cuts down on costs and is actually really convenient.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote