View Single Post
Old
08-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Cyborg LeClair
14 28 10 16 99

vCash: 400
1. I'm most excited to see how Lecavlier fits in with our team. I think he's going to have his best season in a long time playing with this team. I'm curious to see if he stays at 2C or if he moves to Roo's wing. I really just want to see him play the trigger man for Giroux and Voracek on the powerplay. No offense to Hartnell, but I think Vinny has a better shot.

2. Like many people, I want to see Schenn breakout. He had a good season last year and I think that this will be the year he makes his presence known on our team as a dominant player deserving of opposing team's attention

3. I want to see Couts have a better season offensively. He had a 5 game goal scoring streak where he showed off his slick wrist shot in his rookie year, I'd love to see him string together more games like that this season.

4. I'll admit, I was a fan of Bryzgalov but he was just too inconsistent and had trouble making routine saves. I'm hopeful that Emery/Mason will be a good tandem and that Mason emerges as the first good starting goaltender since Chechmanek.

5. I'd like to see Gustafsson play big minutes for the club and have a breakout year as well, he really impressed me toward the end of the year and at the World Championships.

6. Claude Giroux is my favorite player and I'm just excited for another year of Roo Magic. He barely got ANY breakaways last season and I'm hoping that good breakout passes from Streit, Voracek, or Gus will produce some new highlights for me to oggle over all next summer.

as a side note, some people on the first page are confused, we beat the Sabres and then lost to Boston in 2011. We whooped the Penguins before losing to the Devils in 2012.

Cyborg LeClair is offline   Reply With Quote