View Single Post
Old
08-28-2013, 05:19 AM
lucky13
Iron Chic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nac Mac Feegle View Post
That's the part that gets me. It really does feel from various interviews that no one on the roster went to anyone on the coaching staff and expressed concerns about the system, or things not working out, or whatever. There was one quote from Tortorella over the past two weeks (from some Vancouver paper) talking about how not one player brought up any issues to him during the exit interviews.

Yes, Torts yells and does his best to be a grouch. But when all is said and done, he's a little old chihuahua who's all bark and no bite. How a bunch of young professional athletes can be so intimidated by a little old man like that is beyond me.

The best thing about this team was their guts and character on the ice. Why did it disappear in the dressing room?

Whether it's Tortorella or any other coach, I want to see players who have the balls to talk to their coach, to communicate, to do what's best for the team. Even if they would've fired the coaching staff no matter what, I want the players to stand up and express themselves.

I dont care who you are or how tough you think you are....hearing constant yelling n screaming gets tiresome n old after awhile... Nobody wants to hear from the drill sergeant n feel like their in basic training for 4+ years....after awhile your like..... Oh Is he screaming again....