Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART VII
View Single Post
Old
08-28-2013, 07:40 AM
Chapin Landvogt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
Might not be the worst, either. Playing with Visnovsky for a year or two could potentially do more for his offensive development than anything he'd learn manning the point for a WHL team. Not saying that he should get a spot for that reason(before the anti-rush crowd crucifies me), but I don't like dismissing prospects because of the "it can't hurt" approach. If it appears as if Reinhart can help bring our defense to the next level, I'd prefer him over Carkner, Hickey, or Finley.
Interesting thought. I don't see him being a future Visnovsky by any stretch of the imagination. I figure the team will have other veterans on board once Reinhart is ready to be a mainstay.

In short, I'd be shocked if Reinhart stays on the Island for more than a 9 game stay this fall.

Just too many blueliners ahead of him in the pecking order and in their development. Besides, as mentioned elsewhere, from what I've seen of him, I just don't feel he's there yet. I do not think he can help the NYI at the NHL level more than the 9 or 10 bodies ahead of him on the depth list.