View Single Post
Old
08-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Bah...I am not going to go and dig up posts but you were over the moon with the trade initially.
You even went as far to pump up Jyles who was arguably the worst QB ever to put on an Eskimo uniform. Your blind misdirected dislike of Ray had blinded you from reality.

Defies reason.
Again you're distorting. Of course I liked Jyles. Ricky was gone, I was going to like pretty much anybody in his place for awhile. (visions of even Homer Simpson dropping back going doh..)

With Jyles something happened there and I just wanted the guy, and the team, to be successful. I was just trying to be positive, and be a fan. I do admit that sometimes its like a switch goes off and I either like a player, or not. For some reason I liked Jyles. I hoped he'd get it done once he had the chance to be a starting QB. I do think a lot of good to great QB's never get that chance handed to them. For instance like Reilly. I did maintain like a lot of people did that it could take time to find the clubs next starting QB. looks like we found him.

Teams get rewarded for giving guys with a lot of try and effort a chance. It'll happen soon enough with Reilly if we stay the course and improve the attitude on the team around him. If a dozen players on this club caught the Reilly enthusiasm bug we'd be winning all our games.