View Single Post
Old
08-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Roulin

vCash: 500
Ryder > Briere... although both are streaky enough that there will probably be stretches where Briere is better, Ryder is a safer bet overall, especially when their ages are factored in. Not sure this exact question reflects on Bergevin, it doesn't seem like Ryder wanted to be in Montreal. It will be interesting to see what Brunner signs for. Even Raymond or Cleary might have been safer options than Briere.

Halpern > Parros... although I don't ever expect the majority of the board to agree. Parros is a negative. I thought Halpern played well last season, consistently made the correct play, and oddly enough looked quicker on his feet than he did the previous season. There's a good chance he declines at his age, but at 600k he'd be easy to waive/bury if necessary.

Weber = Murray... obviously not the same player type, Murray is a better fit here, but neither is a player I like to see on the ice at this point. If Hainsey signs for more than 3mil/yr or more than 2 years, I'll be more ok with the Murray signing.

Roulin is offline   Reply With Quote