Thread: Proposal: Vancouver - Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old
08-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpinheiro4 View Post
Voracek has a better contract right now. 4mil cap hit for a couple more years.
Voracek has more potential.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerguy View Post
Voracek + Coburn for Edler + 1st + Higgins
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanucksSayEh View Post
Ill do Edler and Jensen for Voracek.
Easy no to both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertguess2013 View Post
NOT fan of either team. The initial proposal is true garbage.

Edler is becoming a physical d man. He is still learning. Torts is gonna make him better count on that.

I am a Tampa and Detroit fan and would love to get hands on Edler yet dont think that can happen honestly.

Seems most of you undervalue him he is becoming a better defender and true physical d man which he lacked even a few years ago. He already was a great scoring d man.

Voracek for him straight up makes sense and is close but I put more value on Edler.

If vancouver had another d man that could move into top four than they could make the deal cause figure voracek would work out fine with sedins.

I wouldnt do this trade at this time if was vancouver they can do lower ended defense guy for a top 6 if they find they need that later towards trade deadline or during camp with a prospect or draft choice thing. Or if some team wants to get rid of some salary which is possible too.

I have had this debate in past and put Edler as a top 15 d man is many who disagree yet I think he just keeps getting more physical and better at own end. I think that continues. He has a ton of value.
This guy knows what he's talking about.

Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote