View Single Post
Old
08-29-2013, 09:17 AM
MXD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
lolwut?

I think you got lost somewhere. Here's a link to Calgary's 2012/13 stats to help you out.
I think YOU got lost in syntax naziism.

Here's my original post :

Quote:
Full disclosure : I'm perfectly fine with the idea of trading DD. Just for something that actually makes sense. Not for "!$)/*% Matt Stajan, a guy who has bust all over and for a guy whose main quality, according to the proposal, is that he's from Montreal.
In regards to a trade being : DD for Stajan, Nemisz and Culkin.

Now...

I'll make it clearer for you, as seem really on a mission lately :

Quote:
Full disclosure : I'm perfectly fine with the idea of trading DD. Just for something that actually makes sense. Not for "!$)/*% Matt Stajan, a guy who has bust all over and for a guy whose main quality, according to the proposal, is that he's from Montreal.
Is that any clearer?

Yeah, My post should've looked like this :

Quote:
Full disclosure : I'm perfectly fine with the idea of trading DD. Just for something that actually makes sense. Not for "!$)/*% Matt Stajan, for a guy who has bust all over and for a guy whose main quality, according to the proposal, is that he's from Montreal.
But it appears I forgot one "for" (before Nemisz's description), or that I had one too much (before Culkin's description). That happens. I just don't think that's a good reason to try to make me look like an idiot.