View Single Post
Old
08-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Dorian2
Positional Bias.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by okgooil View Post
Disagree. You are putting way to much stock in the Fact Carter and Couture play for better teams. Sure, that counts a bit, but not a lot. Hall was a better player last year. I think if you ask 95% of NHL fans they will agree.

However, if you insist I wear Rose Colored glassed becuase I think some one who finished in the top 5 in the NHL for PPG, is tough, won two memorial cups, has played for team Canada, was drafted #1 over all should be on the team. THen fine, I wear rose colored glasses.

It isn't like I am suggesting Nuge, Eblerle, or Schultz should be on the team. If you are picking a team now, and you don't look a the year Hall had last year and pick him. Then I don't want you picking team Canada.
Here's a list of the top 25 LWers last year:

Chris Kunitz PIT
2 Taylor Hall EDM
3 Andrew Ladd WPG
4 Matt Moulson NYI
5 Rick Nash NYR
6 Pascal Dupuis PIT
7 James Neal PIT
8 Evander Kane WPG
9 Jamie Benn DAL
10 Mike Cammalleri CGY
11 Ray Whitney DAL
12 Alex Tanguay CGY
13 Milan Lucic BOS
14 Curtis Glencross CGY
15 Brenden Morrow DAL, PIT
16 David Perron STL
17 Alexandre Burrows VAN
18 Bryan Bickell CHI
19 Jamie McGinn COL
20 Mason Raymond VAN
21 Dany Heatley MIN
22 Matt Cooke PIT
23 Clarke MacArthur TOR
24 Benoit Pouliot TBL
25 Ryane Clowe

I'd like to suggest that from that list, you don't just take into consideration last years points. It's allot more than points that gets someone on the National team for the Olympics.

I'd love Hall to make the team, but there are other players that any GM would pick over him, regardless of last years point totals.

Dorian2 is offline   Reply With Quote