Thread: Rumor: Gagner New Captain?
View Single Post
Old
08-29-2013, 02:08 PM
hellacious

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
Has he ever had a 50% faceoff season? Since you know it's just 1 a game/etc. he must've alternated year to year between 50% and 40%..... Backchecking you say? Like that play where he laid on the ice whining while the puck went the other way? Or when he gets caught too far up ice by completely abandoning his defensive duties as a center? He has a long ways to go as of now he is suspect defensively at ES, he can improve on that, that's what good players do.
Why ask a question you already know and has nothing to do with what i said? Not going to play that game with you. He has problems winning faceoffs against cheaters, The league is cracking down on winning faceoffs with your feet. He has spent the last 4 seasons taking faceoffs against guys he had no business taking faceoff against, thanks to Horcoff and Belanger. Just because he took them does not make him bad at faceoffs it means he was thrown into the fire.

Yes I said back checking and it was evident that it improved with numerous takeaways on the back check he even took a few penalty's for someone that is so weak and small. I can recall more then one. But yet you only recall one defensive lapse that happens to every center in the league. Its game of mistakes and his mistakes are not that evident. Him abandoning his position is total BS, He made the NHL because of his positioning and its rather good. He made mistakes its not any where near a problem area for him. Say what you want the proof is in the pudding.

If any of what you say is true he would not be getting paid like he is, he would not be a serious contender for captain, he would not have lead the team in ice time, he would not be getting it on with that hot ass docter, He would not have so many haters like you. The last one is how know he is good even Gretzky had a **** load of haters as well. People who suck have zero haters and they just suck.

And no I am not saying he is as good as Gretzky just saying he is good. Why is that so hard for you to admit???????????