View Single Post
Old
08-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Seedling
Fan level 7?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellacious View Post
Why ask a question you already know and has nothing to do with what i said? Not going to play that game with you. He has problems winning faceoffs against cheaters, The league is cracking down on winning faceoffs with your feet. He has spent the last 4 seasons taking faceoffs against guys he had no business taking faceoff against, thanks to Horcoff and Belanger. Just because he took them does not make him bad at faceoffs it means he was thrown into the fire.

Yes I said back checking and it was evident that it improved with numerous takeaways on the back check he even took a few penalty's for someone that is so weak and small. I can recall more then one. But yet you only recall one defensive lapse that happens to every center in the league. Its game of mistakes and his mistakes are not that evident. Him abandoning his position is total BS, He made the NHL because of his positioning and its rather good. He made mistakes its not any where near a problem area for him. Say what you want the proof is in the pudding.

If any of what you say is true he would not be getting paid like he is, he would not be a serious contender for captain, he would not have lead the team in ice time, he would not be getting it on with that hot ass docter, He would not have so many haters like you. The last one is how know he is good even Gretzky had a **** load of haters as well. People who suck have zero haters and they just suck.

And no I am not saying he is as good as Gretzky just saying he is good. Why is that so hard for you to admit???????????
Players he has no business taking faceoffs against? Isn't that what you need out of a guy making 4.8 and being your second line centre? You need a guy in his role to excel at this no?

Seems like you make a lot of excuses for why Gagner is what he is.

-can't compare him to first overalls on our team. That is not fair to Gagner
-Cannot blame him for sucking on the dot because the rest of the league are cheaters and Sam is too honest. Really? Come on man.

-Again, I bring up his Corsi compared to Hall. Not even close.