View Single Post
Old
08-29-2013, 11:01 PM
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thk25 View Post
I would add that if you want to get anything done by Ruberti's go through Johnny. If not you are rolling the dice and will probably get something totally wrong.
I am the Johnny this man speaks of. I'm happy to help anyone, so hit me up on here or IJ and I'll respond, albeit slowly half the time lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flountown View Post
As you are new, take my recommendation, stop stockpiling and start getting them customized. I still have about 4-5 different jerseys I want to get done, but I always put them off because I would spend the money to customize on a SUPER GREAT DEAL GIMME type auctions and craigslist finds. Force yourself to never have more than 2 to get customized and go from there as opposed to accumulating projects. As of now, I currently have the following projects:

Keith Primeau - 2004 Black
Mark Howe w/ Lindbergh patch
Danny Briere 2010 SCF Edge 1.0
Theo Fluery Belfast Giants
Chris Pronger 2007 SCF Black Ducks
Rod Brind'Amour 2006 SCF White (Although I really want to find the red, but it's effin impossible to find 6100's it seems.)
Papelbon Cream jersey, was originally worn by a base coach so the 58 is already there, need to finish stripping it and get the name off.
Ninja Edit: Also have a Winter Classic jersey that I am still deciding on who to turn it into, will likely go Giroux.

See how that all adds up? It is frustrating.
This man speaks the truth. I have like...30ish blanks and around 8 kits I'm too lazy to send to my pal to do up. I'm back-logged like whoa.