View Single Post
Old
08-30-2013, 04:28 AM
JeffMangum
A Love Supreme

vCash: 300
Would definitely like to see Hagelin-Stepan-Nash together to start the season, although I'd like to see Kreider in Hagelin's spot for camp. I thought that line was awesome in game four/five against the Bruins, and I've been clamoring for that line for awhile. I think he's a better fit with those two than with Brassard/Callahan.

The one part of this team I feel is lacking is the middle six. It's kind of undefined and mish-moshed. Kreider/Hagelin, Callahan, Brassard, Richards, Zuccarello, Pouliot, and Boyle will all be vying for spots in the middle six, and I think it'll be hard to differentiate between the 2nd/3rd line to start the season.

Players stepping up and filling roles will be needed for the Rangers to compete against the likes of Boston and Pittsburgh. Brassard needs to continue his play from the playoffs, as does Zuccarello. Richards needs to bounce back and Kreider needs to continue to adjust to playing the game at the NHL level. As RB has said, Kreider is the x-factor. If he can produce at a decent pace, or at least use his size/speed to create space for his linemates, the Rangers will have two good top lines.

It's really wait and see until camp. I don't think anyone can accurately predict who will live up to expectations and who won't. Will certainly be interesting to see.

#TannerGlass2014
SEEN YOUR VIDEO!
#SheWentToHarvard

Last edited by JeffMangum: 08-30-2013 at 04:40 AM.
JeffMangum is offline   Reply With Quote