View Single Post
Old
08-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
Aside from that part where an experienced observer, or casual dan for that matter, actually sees "momentum" shifting in a game.

It's the great flaw of the religion of science to forget that, as sound as the method is, at its heart it remains "the best we have", not the objective truth the zealots in lab coats believe it to be.

There is a piece of human experience that remains firmly outside the realm of measurable/tested/quantifiable "truth"... Ignorance if its existence doesn't negate it any more than juvenile comparisons.

Besides, if you could see what I see, you'd know that the spaghetti monsters steer clear of impacting the game for fear of being eaten by the Zombie mafia who patrol the invisible sports world realm...

And here I thought this site was supposed to be an outlet to the make believe world of my 4-year old...
There is no flaw in the scientific method......"zealots in lab coats"?????, "Besides, if you could see what I see" really Somebody here is living in a make believe world and he isn't 4 years old....

I think we can all see where you are about to take this discussion and I am going to bow out before I get myself in trouble. I respect your right to your beliefs but a hockey message board isn't the forum to espouse them.

Good day sir

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote