View Single Post
Old
08-31-2013, 05:46 PM
FLYguy3911

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Maehl over Shepard and Salas. Really liked how he played last game. Played his way onto the team so far. Caught everything thrown at him.

Of course twitter people are mad though since they just think Chip was being biased.
It comes down to special teams. As a 5th receiver, chances of you making an impact on offense are slim so you need to be a good STer. Sheppard showed some promise in that area, but I guess they didn't feel he was ready for the big time. I doubt he gets claimed and will probably be signed to the practice squad and be ready to step in when (not if) someone gets hurt. Salas is the best receiver of the 3, but also offers the least in special teams.

I'm surprised Chris McCoy didn't make the final roster. He had a very nice preseason. Only 3 OLB's on the roster now. I wouldn't be surprised if they claimed one during the waiver period. Dezmon Moses got cut by Green Bay. Wouldn't mind seeing him on the team. Local kid too.

They also kept 11 DB's which considering this seems to be the weak link is a bit surprising as well. I imagine this will be the next cut once someone is claimed.

Also didn't think Emil Igwenagu would make it. Not sure if the is insurance for James Casey or they really like him.