View Single Post
09-01-2013, 06:51 AM
vCash: 500
Probably or maybe most of these players are not considered nhl stars, but I grew up a street over from Ryan Flinn and their family were a friend of my family. We played street hockey a lot and in a 'fight' (I am now 25 so much younger and this was when he played for acadie bathurst or halifax) he picked me up and put me on my roof lol.

I was friends with Voracek and most moosr players in the year that they got swept by Giroux's Olmpyiques. I met Giroux at a party after that season. Jody Shelley taught me how to open ice hit and did other drills with me and other kids at Dalhousie University hockey school when he played for Dalhousie Tigers. I met Selanne and Eric Staal at a bar (Selanne bought me and former first rounder Logan MacMillan's girlfriend at the time/my good friend drinks) in Halifax when they were there for a tournament. I met Baertschi and a lot of Flames players at the pig and duke bar in Calgary. I watched a moosehead game with gigeure or pascal leclair, I was really young and forget which. One of them wasnlong term injured anyway and was sitting in the regular stands watching. Met Jones/Mac/Drouin in Saskatoon. I met the team canada invite roster last weekend at cgy intl airport and the sheraton hotel. Going to the flyers wives charity event this year I think. Bear in mind I'm Canadian so this isn't unusual or surprising. It's different if you grew up in Alaska or something.

TheTechNoir is offline   Reply With Quote