View Single Post
Old
09-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Habsterix*
@Habsterix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Don't know if you can read french: http://www.habsolumentfan.com/conten...mp-du-canadien

But it's from DLC, I don't trust them. Morrow would like to have a contract first and not only a try out.
DLC... when will people ever learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Except that Pleks is a much better player than dubinsky and Galchenyuk is already a superior player to Johansen despite being younger. Try again.

In fact, we already have a 5th round pick from the same draft year who is outproducing him. Of course, Johansen has some height on him, but we can't possibly be boiling it down to moar big, right?

Trading your first line center for a 21 year old with an NHL points total of Tinordi+10 is a great way to get your ass fired as GM. And I'm saying that as someone who really likes Johansen and discussed him a lot with friends the year he was drafted.

And does it matter what Howson and columbus wants or does? How do their needs factor in to what the habs are doing at this moment? Would boston have traded krejci last year for the same kid? I sincerely doubt it.
  1. Plekanec is NOT far superior to Dubinsky. I'd take Dubs well before Pleks even if I like him.
  2. Comparing Galchenyuk's production with Johansen is being ill intent and dishonest. Look at the teams they play for.
  3. Scott Howson is no longer in Columbus as he's the assistant-GM in Edmonton. Jarmo Kekalainen is the GM in Columbus. The fact that you don't know that shows me that you know little about that franchise which raises serious questions about your knowledge of the players on that team as well.
  4. You can find late round picks in every draft that will produce more than first rounders, especially in the short term. There's a strawman if I've ever seen one!
So unless it's against the rules on this board, I was simply stating that I'd love to have him in Montreal. What's wrong with that?