View Single Post
Old
09-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Dom - OHL
ohlwriters.me

vCash: 500
Bruins Board 2014 NHL Draft Thread

Well, it's that time again. Some leagues are already underway, some are in training camp, the Ivan Hlinka Memorial is over and the CCM/USA All-American Prospects Game is just over three weeks away.

Going to be another good draft with Reinhart, Nylander and Ekblad leading the way. I know many people out there are already out in full force watching/ranking these players with yours truly included.

The Bruins of course will be picking late again this year (hopefully 30th) and there will be some talent to be found. Interesting to see what the Bruins do with the changing of the guard and Chiarelli wanting to expand beyond the OHL more - considering it's looking like an OHL heavy draft (No bias here).

Anyway, just did my preseason rankings of OHL'ers. Looking at about 80 games live plus playoffs this year with many more on video and a northern trip of 3 games in 3 days at least once (6 hour drive to the Soo )

If your interested - you can find those rankings here http://ohlwriters.com/articles/ohl-s...ngs-pre-season

Will just add: CHL has banned drafting goalies in the import draft to help develop Canadian goalies completely beginning next year. Odd, considering it's an American goalie that leads the way once again.

Last edited by Mr. Make-Believe: 09-03-2013 at 08:51 PM.