Old
09-02-2013, 05:32 PM
rboomercat90

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Eskimos org nonsense directly from the horses mouth:

http://www.esks.com/article/campbell...skimos-moments

What claptrap. Has any single person here made holiday summer plans around the schedule? Its not even something I think about. Next, who exactly is travelling to see this gongshow? Did the Esks even charter fan buses to Calgary this weekend like they had in the past? tbh you couldn't pay me enough to embarrass myself pretending to be a fan of this club while walking around Calgary. Really anytime I've been to Calgary lately I prefer to remain hush hush on my city of origin where I still reside.

No, the record matters, and I don't care much about a 1-7 club and certainly won't be bragging regardless of the result today. More that I make sure all Eskimos gear is tucked safely in the closet where it won't see the light of the sun for awhile..

Well, don't look now, terrible record promising to get worse. I feel like the org is trolling the fanbase with nonsense like the above. Or completely ignorant to how much the wheels have fallen off and that "Eskimos pride" simply doesn't exist either on the field or in the stands. They've taken that motto, gone out back, and shot it. Put it out of its misery.

Can't remember exactly when the shift occurred, or how many times. Maybe it was the Vanilla Ice concert. Nob bad enough to troll the home fans for 60mins. Punish them at halftime too.
I think the referendum on this organization comes Friday night in the rematch. This team used to draw over 50,000 for the Labour Day rematch. I'd be shocked if they were anywhere close to 35,000. People have tuned this team out.