Old
09-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky Thompson View Post
I'd love to see Morrow in the Habs jersey. Despite his age, he's the type of player we've needed for a while.

Big, will fight, can skate, has some skill and plays a gritty game. He also brings a lot of experience.
I think he'd fit on a third line with Bourque-DD-Morrow.

The problem is we're pretty deep and if everyone is healthy then I guess Morrow (Hopefully not one of our young guns) will be playing on the 4th line.

On the other hand depth isnt really a problem... Make it happen MB!
I'd be happy if they could lure him back into the picture too. I just don't see depth being a critical problem *yet* with that 1 more signing. I don't think the odds are too high of having everyone 100% healthy, and then there's Tinordi who can always benefit from being a 25-minute a night guy in Hamilton as much as being one of the 8 guys in Montreal, even if he is technically "ready" to try his hand in the NHL. Everybody will eventually get their time, so if Morrow was willing to sign with us, I'd be happy to have him. Heck, he's a pretty decent risk to get hurt and miss time himself, too. But still a worthy risk to take... at the right price and term. When you have the room.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote