View Single Post
Old
09-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Skinnyjimmy08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trot View Post
Are you sure? Right now I see Delnov centering Lipsbergs and Honey as the top line (based on last years chemistry). I think Barzal will start as the #2 center, it will keep him away from the toughest d matchups and give him a chance to grow into the league and then we'll see from there.
Ya I agree they were good forsure. But throughout camp the line of Barzal-Hickman-Lipsbergs was unreal. Hickman hasn't played any exhibition games due to a suspension from last season yet though so they havent played together in past 3 games. Ya i guess i shouldnt say #1 center, cause if the lines are Hickman-Barzal-Lipsbergs and Delnov-Honey-Troock are a VERY solid top 6 and kinda tough to determine whos #1 and #2 line(those 6 can mix and match around to see who clicks with who.. maybe Delnov-Honey-Lipsbergs again and then Barzal-Troock-Hickman or whoever). Either way their top 6 looks great and Seattle may actually turn some heads this season!!.. If Troock stays healthy this season for once, that will be a HUGE help. Its like adding a top WHL player for free(has rarely played in 3 seasons due to constant injuries but apparently his shoulder will be 100% soon)

Skinnyjimmy08 is offline   Reply With Quote