View Single Post
Old
09-03-2013, 12:36 AM
Clown Fiesta
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
Lowering the bar including guys like Seguin and Selanne in there. Then you include Ovechkin who played in less games and against the best goalie in the world in his games, so there goes that example. Now you consider Toews who got a solid amount of bad press for his offensive output, but he's not supposed to be the pure goal scorer Nash is supposed to be. Nash contributes NOTHING other than his goal scoring. He's been a poor playmaker, he's got no heart, he doesn't play D, he doesn't hit, he doesn't lead. Toews is/does all of those things which make him valuable even when he's not putting the puck in the net. Same goes for Kane, who's season high goal total was 30 which he only did once.

Nash has been a disappointment so far. And I had low expectations of him coming into things.
You're making excuses for everyone listed except the player you have a strong distaste of, poor basis for an argument. You've revealed your deck on certain topics and left yourself exposed without even showing the slightest hint of objectivity. So what point is there in discussing said topics with you?

I know of several people who disagree with your assessment, which has no bearing on your opinion, so you either think you know everything, or you're ignorant. There doesn't seem to be any gray area, which is ok. But discussing anything with someone like that doesn't really appeal to me.

It's not as if anyone is trying to force you to believe Nash had a good playoffs, or even to like him. I posted this because I saw the topic in another thread, and thought I'd dissect it, has nothing to do with the post season.

Clown Fiesta is offline   Reply With Quote