View Single Post
09-03-2013, 10:33 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
For a young player I have to say I do like his attitude and for his size he has some decent skill although he'll need to hone those offensive skills. He should be a pretty good NHL player from the looks of it but who knows how good. Flyers need to develop him properly and not rush him. They should follow Nashville's example..
Well they have been pretty patient with their young defensemen as of late. Granted there hasn't been much to work with outside of Gus but even with him they've been patient, maybe even too patient.

Gostisbehere is another one, he probably could have been offered a contract this summer & assigned to Adirondack for this season but the Flyers opted to leave him in College by not offering him a contract.

I'm fairly confident they'll give Morin the time he needs just going by their comments on how raw he is. I think at the very minimum he finishes out his junior eligibility next year & then heads to the AHL for a season or two. He'll have to really wow people to make it in the NHL within the next 3-4 years IMO.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote