Thread: Center problem
View Single Post
Old
09-03-2013, 02:01 PM
joestevens29

vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAF View Post
I suspect Eakins and Papa Acton are about to discover for themselves that there's a big difference between the AHL and the NHL. Their bright boy might have seemed like a solid guy for them on the farm, but they're all in for a surprise if they think he's gonna be able to hold his own in the big leagues.

And speaking of unproven, I'm getting awfully sick of this organization's pathological obsession with rookies. No first overall picks on the roster this year so MacT had to feed the rookie addiction by hiring a big-talk AHL coach who's never won anything at any level? Oh, but he's a 'fitness freak" so, you know, I'm sure he'll do great.

Sigh. This club.

Oh well! Hope springs eternal! Maybe it'll all work out great!
It's not like Lander has done anything to prove he is a whole lot better. I could careless who makes the 4th line center at this point as none of them would be my choice. I would've signed a proven guy and let the others force the team to let them play.

Now all I hope for is that one of this guys steps up and wins the job and does it well. Whether that is Lander, Acton, Miller or whoever it just doesn't matter.

joestevens29 is offline   Reply With Quote