View Single Post
Old
09-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Bleedred
Boedker sucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryGigantic View Post
Status Quo always a good bet with this team. But I have three points in my defense of this bold statement.

1) In life, always put what you want out there or you are much less likely to get it. So the Universe needs to see this.

2) Lou made a point that he would like to see one of the young D step up in camp. I think Merrill is the guy to do that.

3) Merrill will so drastically out perform the Volchbot 3000 that amnesty buyout or Matvichuking will be the only logical choices, as he would not "give us the best chance to win", Jon Merrill will.

Wouldn't go so far as to say "book it" then waggle my junk at you folks, but it is a reality I will enjoy in the context of this thread of predictions.
I wouldn't mind seeing Merrill or Gelinas over Volchenkov. I'd welcome it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billingtons ghost View Post
Uh - Clowe scored at a 1 goal pace for his first 30 some games, no?

and then potted two more in his Rangers debut.

It's probably all about situation - but even after Clowe's big night with the Rags, their board nicknamed him Slowe. Not me.

The season will show - and I hope I'm wrong.
Clowe has a longer history of scoring than Clarkson does though. Since his second full season in the league he's had a couple seasons in the 50s as far as points go. His worse was 45 in 76 games in 11-12. If he gets 45 points for us then I say he's worth that contract. At least the cap hit.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote