View Single Post
Old
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Red Deer Rebel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I was concerned with the Hervey hire from the outset and was very vocal here about that. Hervey had all kinds of support on this board. Not sure why.
Let me stop you there.

You are usually very "concerned" and very "negative" about any number of team officials, or athletes, in any number of sports, when posting on these Boards.

For example, we could replace the name "Hervey" with the name "Ricky Ray" in the above quote, make a couple of small adjustments, and we would have:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I was concerned with Ricky Ray as our starting quarterback from the outset and was very vocal here about that. Ray had all kinds of support on this board. Not sure why.
Now, isn't this something we've all heard before?

Well, since Ray left here, he has clearly demonstrated to you and his other detractors exactly why he had support from the majority of fans. He has built a Hall of Fame resume, won a championship, and put up outstanding statistics in every respect, as he throws one dart after another.

You have made hundreds, if not thousands of posts of following this template, so I fail to see why you continue tooting your own horn as if you are some sort of savant.

When you post this much crap, eventually you are going to be right some of the time ...

... but most of the time you are wrong, as in the case of Ray.