Thread: Rumor: Gagner New Captain?
View Single Post
Old
09-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Stoneman89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I wasn't referencing that. I'm just saying game ready shape. I'll be straight up here. Eberle is the worst for it. But I don't know that either RNH or Hall have been in peak condition and using best possible work out regimen either. Krueger hinted at it last year and singled Gagner for praise multiple times and using him as an example in so many words of what the club wanted the core players to be doing. Why would a club be stating that unless there WAS an issue?

ALL of our top picks need to be playing better, even including Hall. These are top draftpicks in the world playing together. They should fairly quickly be owning. They weren't even owning the AHL for the first month last year as they worked their way into shape. I would imagine the org thinks this isn't enough and expects more. I would say that the best players in the world should motivate to be the best. A tad bit of resting on laurels has gone on. Theres 3 forwards on this club that are obviously more talented than Gagner. But so far only one of them, Hall, is showing the same tenacity.

Didn't Gagner get demoted to the 4th line when Quinn was here due to work ethic?