Old
09-04-2013, 07:52 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoneil View Post
You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. Dubinsky's production rate went up consistently every season but two (his second full season, where they moved him away from Jagr, and his last season here, where he clearly just had a down year).

Excepting those two, his production has steadily gone up (including last year, where he put up the highest production rate of his career).

People here didn't like him because he held out and because they expected him to be a goalscorer (which he never was). The team traded him because Columbus demanded him and they wanted Nash. That's all there is to it.
I didn't say it didn't improve. I said it never really improved. If you want o laude the jump from 41 pound to 44 fewer games fine. But you can't chalk up going from 54 points in 77 games in 10-11 to 34 points in 77 games in 11-12 as simply a down year.

I didn't really care that he led out. And I didnt really care that he want a goal scorer. What I did care about and what I didn't like was his awful hockey IQ.