View Single Post
Old
01-13-2004, 06:57 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
i am not sure ... but are you seriously talking about Hainsey ?
are you seriously about saying that he was a part of the reason of the turn around of Brisebois ???

really special how different people can understand a game ...all the staff of the team that send down a player because heMs not ready to play in the NHL and you , who see him like a part of the turn around of Brisebois ...
Your reading into this too much and not seeing what I'm saying. I don't think Brisebois is having the season he is having because of hainsey...heck they only played with each other for what a month?
But...
Its in my honest opinion that the two looked and played good together. Brisebois was defensively sound and played virtually mistake free (I'm not saying Hainsey is the reason Brisebois is playing so well this year, but maybe he was made more aware of playing in his own end to cover up for a rookie offensive minded Dman..maybe it was a CJ eye opener?) but I think for CJ to pair two offesnively minded and not so physical Dmen together and for them not to play bad or cause turn overs it says something about their compatabilty as partners and for each others confidence. Hainsey didn't light up the league and got sent down, but I feel if he had stayed up he would have learned and improved just as well as he has in latest stint in Steeltown. He'll be back this season at some point I feel.