View Single Post
Old
09-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
This is the exact reason why I love the whites the Kings currently have, and also why I've always been sort of "meh" about the blacks since they started wearing them. Trouble is I can't for the life of me come up with any sort of design using the current color scheme of black, white and silver that would qualify as a home jersey. You can't do a silver as the primary jersey color, and as soon as you add purple or gold and do that you bring up the issue of adding that color to the white... Just isn't a very solution out there I don't think.
it's the same problem they had back with the old Gretz era black and whites. by turning to a black as one of your two primary colors you completely limit yourself. hell black and white aren't even technically colors, they are shades (if my art class schooling decades ago was correct).

all you can do with black/white is what we've already seen. its the current home all black, or you do some kind of messed up concoction like the old Dallas jerseys with a white body and black shoulder/arm accents. essentially you end up with two different white jerseys that look different, in an effort to reduce the use of black. YAWN.....

black and white are simply a horrible color palette to work with. case in point.....

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7ncX/2014-ford-focus-st-and-or

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote