View Single Post
09-05-2013, 12:58 PM
vCash: 50
great feedback, thanks all
I honestly have no idea what to expect ... oddly i think the NYR and the Canucks are in similar spots ...both should be contenders, but both have stumbled and could fall out of the picture...

Swapping coaches a very strange move. I actually think AV will be very good for you -- should bring out the creativity in Nash and Richards and let them fly. He was known for letting the O players do what they want from the circles on down, and he loves speed and transition ...often too much at the expense of the D coverage though. However, like what sounds like the story w Torts, it just got stale -- too much line juggling, too much playing favorites despite mistakes (Bieksa), too much predictable zone starts and lame PP (the drop pass, o my god...) And the Canucks were never as good post-Erhoff ...I'm thinking now's a good time to acquire Del Zotto for my fantasy team...

Im curious, do you know whether Tort's story was the same in Tampa? My memory may not be clear, but i seem to recall that cup team being much more offensive-minded..?

NYVanfan is offline   Reply With Quote