View Single Post
Old
09-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
I find it odd that people keep referring to Leblanc having proved that he can play in the NHL due to his stint with the big club two seasons ago.

The only thing that was proved at that point was that he could not play in the NHL as he was sent back to Hamilton. I personally did not find him to be very impressive despite showing some glimpses but this goes for most players who get a cup of coffee in the NHL....many of whom never end up making it back.

I am not necessarily writing him off but he has shown very little as a professional up until now to justify having a lot of faith in his ability to be a good NHLer. There are enough variables such as injuries and coaching changes to muddy the waters enough to still allow for some hope to flourish but it is getting harder to support these hopes.

I hope he can turn it around and become a solid two way forward with a place in our top nine. However, I am not going to pretend that the reality of the situation currently suggests that there is a favourable probability of him doing so.

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote