View Single Post
Old
09-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
He is one of the more valuable players that the organization has.
This is pure claptrap fiction. On what basis?

Quote:
Sure, he's only a prospect but he's our best bet to be a potential 2 way top pairing defenseman and that in itself is extremely valuable.
Not sure how you could conclude this either.

Quote:
His development since the draft has pointed upward and in rapid fashion.
This being gobbledegook.

Quote:
He went from being a very raw prospect to a WJC All Star to one of the best defensemen in a pro league, even close to if not on par with Brodin according to some SEL observers in a span of 2 seasons so there's merit for being excited about his potential.
Some similar SEL observers were saying Omark is Forsberg II. Deserves to be said.

Quote:
I don't think anybody is expecting him to break into the Oilers top 4 this season but i think it's reasonable that he could work his way onto the Oilers roster towards the end of the season.

And you are taking too much from one game just by saying that this could very well be the status quo with him and i think it's ridiculous to think that after one exhibition game.
I don't think anything after 1 exhibition game. I do think something after the last 2 disastrous years that have limited Klefs development. You don't spend the most part of two years being away from hockey and end up still being a toprung D prospect.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote