View Single Post
Old
09-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by okgooil View Post
So you are saying you are not making a judgement based on one game, but then in the same sentence make a judgement I mean either you are drawing a conclusion based on one game or you are not.

Any way, I thought Klef looked good. He made one give away up the middle, but if you watch it was actually pretty fluky, it just hit the flames stick who wasn't even looking. He made a few other great plays, looked really mobile. He didn't have a good game, but, I thought he actually looked like a player who could play in the NHL this year.
I don't think you completely followed what I carefully wrote.

I've drawn a conclusion that Klefs development has been impacted, probably severely, due to missing so much hockey over the last 2 years. Again, and I repeat, this assessment has nothing to do with Klef specifically, I would state this concern for any D rank prospect that has missed this much time. People chronically underestimate how much impact something like this has on development. I've said this before re: Klefbom though, the game really not changing anything for me in that I'm not at all surprised how he looks.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote