View Single Post
Old
09-05-2013, 11:39 PM
CupofOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
This is pure claptrap fiction. On what basis?

Not sure how you could conclude this either.

This being gobbledegook.

Some similar SEL observers were saying Omark is Forsberg II. Deserves to be said.

I don't think anything after 1 exhibition game. I do think something after the last 2 disastrous years that have limited Klefs development. You don't spend the most part of two years being away from hockey and end up still being a toprung D prospect.
Who is a better bet in the organization to be a POTENTIAL top pairing defenseman? Note the word potential so don't say stuff like people are expecting him to be a top pairing defenseman.

He missed the majority of last season, played most of the previous season and was a WJC All Star that season as well, not sure where you got 2 seasons of missed time from and even more ridiculously 2 disastrous seasons from. BTW, it's not only Swedish posters who were pumping his tires. There were many scouting reports that were raving about his rise up the SEL ranks.
I would agree that the injuries are somewhat of a concern but he's very young and build very strongly so i doubt that the injuries will have any long term effect.

You do seem to be jumping to conclusions by saying that what we saw in this game could be status quo with him. It would be equally ridiculous for somebody to claim that he's ready to dominate the NHL if he had a great game tonight.

CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote