View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
My opinion is not objective? Seriously, you're going to stoop to 'my opinion is better than yours'? Come on, you're better than that. The only thing you don't like about my Nash opinion is that it doesn't match yours. That's the way it goes sometimes...accept that we agree to disagree and move on.

I stick by my opinion that Nash's effort in the playoffs was poor. And if you've been stalking my opinions in other threads, yes, you would have seen that I've said that before. I figured you would at least appreciate the consistency.

As I said, I'm willing to give Nash a mulligan for last year's playoffs based him playing for Tortorella for the first time, and that fact that he had only played in one playoff series in his ten year career in Columbus.

But if Nash's effort is bad again this playoff season...no more excuses.
I didn't say mine was better, I am merely suggesting that with Nash it seems possible you may have noticed poor play and made it larger than it actually was, which happens with players that are supposed to be leading a team in one way or the other. Look at how many people ***** when Hank let's in a softie, Callahan was also getting a lot of flak last season and in the playoffs. I just think sometimes things get blown out of proportion.

When I sit back and look at it all now I see it differently, which is ok and yes we can agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrusty View Post
Kel would get along great with the guy that thinks Nash is like Higgins.
He's really reaching now, Nash was a catalyst for that olympic team and if he hadn't been he wouldn't be considered a lock for this years team. His playmaking has always been underrated, he made some very good plays last year.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote