View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Moose Coleman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broilers View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...st-flames-last

CBS sports thinks that Oilers will make play offs. But actually I wanted share my opinion about Hemsky MacT press conference. I saw some concern relating to the play off hopes

1. MacT said if we turn the corenr and if we want start winning. I would have been expected more futures than conditionals.

2. He said that if turn over happens Hemsky will have prominent role on that. Hemsky responded positively but his body language spoke something else. He did not have relax mental attitude in the Press conference

3. When MacT and Hemsky stand together in front of cameras it was very obvious that they did not have good time together no jokes, smiles atmosphere was somehow ... I don't really know... maybe it didn't match with the words

Reality has hit the road and shut up MacT's mind. Bold moves have turned to statements that moves that have never been made are best moves.

I am still confident that have shot make play offs but some concerns raised when I did not saw positive and a little bit belligerent attitude and body language
This is a joke, yeah?