View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Preds33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCitySlicker View Post
Hi everyone.

Making my first trip to Nashville in October and have a question about tickets.

Will be there for a midweek game vs. Maple Leafs, and I guess I am wondering what the best ticket option is. I see that I basically am forced to use TicketMaster or some other online fan exchange, however I am one of those people who like to have a ticket stub from the event and while electronic tickets are certainly more convenient, I find that they do not make for good souvenirs.

Do you think I will be able to buy from the box office on game day? Or is that too risky? Will they have a wide range of tickets cost-wise to choose from?

Really looking forward to my trip, and am grateful for any advice I can get....also, if there is anything I absolutely need to do while there, please let me know! Thanks!
If you want an actual stub, the best solution may be to call the box office and purchase your tickets over the phone. When purchasing, ask that they be left at Will Call for you to pick up when you come to the game. When they are at Will Call they generally ask for the card you paid with and your ID to verify that you are the person who ordered and paid for them.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote