Thread: Confirmed with Link: 2013 Rookie camp roster (September 5-9)
View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebighockeyfan View Post
it could mean mental shape. he mentioned he might be a little bit disturbed with the events this summer. I don't see the problem with anything he said. His impression is that he did not look as good today as he was expecting, based on what he saw of him in the past, and with his potential he thinks he can do better. WTF is wrong with that?
Did you read everything I wrote or concentrating in trying to not see it? "MAIS LA FORME PHYSIQUE DOIT ÊTRE LÀ DU DÉBUT JUSQU'À LA FIN".....where's the mental here?

WTF is wrong is that there some neat reports from him when after 24 minutes of the first practice, he had already established that Beaulieu isn't in shape. 24 minutes....how the heck did Beaulieu succeeded in staying on the ice for another hour? Any reports about him in the hospital? Honestly though, this was not his funniest statement....I loved the " les jeunes patinent , mais c’est dans les matchs qu’ils vont prouver leurs valeurs". I mean, you had to be there to write this up....I guess I was expecting too much coming from GT....my mistake.