Thread: Confirmed with Link: 2013 Rookie camp roster (September 5-9)
View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 12:11 PM
domdo345

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Did you read everything I wrote or concentrating in trying to not see it? "MAIS LA FORME PHYSIQUE DOIT ÊTRE LÀ DU DÉBUT JUSQU'À LA FIN".....where's the mental here?

WTF is wrong is that there some neat reports from him when after 24 minutes of the first practice, he had already established that Beaulieu isn't in shape. 24 minutes....how the heck did Beaulieu succeeded in staying on the ice for another hour? Any reports about him in the hospital? Honestly though, this was not his funniest statement....I loved the " les jeunes patinent , mais c’est dans les matchs qu’ils vont prouver leurs valeurs". I mean, you had to be there to write this up....I guess I was expecting too much coming from GT....my mistake.
In all honesty, as dumb as he might be sometimes, GT still has some connections within the organisation and he probably was told that Beaulieu didn't ace the physical tests. That probably altered his evaluations of Beaulieu right from the start. Saying it after 24 minutes practice sounds a bit stupid I would agree...